Wahoo speed sensor is exactly what you need. It provides all features for loving your riding into a single product. This multi-tool tracks cadence and speed. we hope this is a great tool for determining your own personal power band and learning how to use fast twitch muscles and riding when you need them.
It transmits ANT and Bluetooth. No problems with installation. It's nice that speed is on rear wheel so you can get speed/distance (i.e., virtual power on Sufferfest App) while on an indoor trainer. There are some tiny LEDs on this that flash when the magnet goes by. Sensors weigh only 36 grams. Perfect for spin class or use with multiple bikes. It has universal fitness as its feature blue SC works with most bikes and frame sizes; Rubberband and zip tie mounts included to it. It includes CR2032 replaceable coin cell battery which lasts up to 12 months and needs no recharging.
LED light makes it easier to align the way. Wahoo speed sensor tracks and captures real-time cycling speed and cadence data on your phone. Its speed and cadence are super responsive with a huge display. It works well while you use an indoor trainer and allows you to record solid data during spinning. This product is much more reliable and applaudable for your ride. It is easy to install and works every time. Its real-time readings keep you in the right gear, so you don't feel tired easily.
- Item weight: 3.52 ounces
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ to your iPhone, Android or bike computer
- works with the free Wahoo Fitness app, Strava, RidenWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter and so on
- Works with both rubber band and zip tie mounts
- Universal fitness
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.7 x 1.6 inches
We Like It Because:
- Tracks and captures real-time speed, cadence, and distance
- No unnecessary and tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
- Works with several amazing apps
- Light-weight and easy to install
- Universal fit and works with most bikes and frame sizes.
- Reliable and sturdy for your workout
One recommendation is if you have a wide chain stay and there is not enough clearance between sensor and magnet, then try to loosen the arm and rotate it up and it will work. It is no problem at all.
We assure you would constantly get these wild speeds reported during your rides. This Wahoo speed sensor delivers you good speed information plus you will be able to work more effectively on your cadence which has boosted your endurance. We definitely recommend you this Wahoo speed sensor for your unique riding and this will probably meet up your riding demands.