Trek is very popular and famous manufacturer selling bicycle and bicycle accessories in America. They have brought a wide variety of mountain bikes, road bikes, women’s bike, hybrids and some e-bikes. You will see a lot of them in various professional competitions.
Trek Mountain Bikes
Trek is the world’s leading bike manufacturer. Trek first produced its mountain bike in the year 1983. The first Trek mountain bike was “Trek 850”. Since then, it has been manufacturing a great many mountain bikes. There are wide ranges of Trek mountain bikes available to choose from. From Farley fat bike to Fuel EX series and affordable trek 4300 mountain bike, you will find all types of mountain bikes to choose for your need.
Mountain bikes are little different than road bikes and other bikes. They are made for off-road adventure, competition, and fun. They can be easily identified by wide knobbly tires that are used to increase traction on uneven terrain. However, there are also many variations in mountain bikes, such as Aluminum made or carbon made, 27.5″ or 29er, full suspension, or hard-tail. Whatever the type, you need to buy a mountain bike according to the terrain you will ride and your riding preferences.
For Trek mountain bikes, most of them are designed as versatile for a wide range of harsh terrains. For your personal preferences and different riding environments, Trek provides a variety of mountain bikes. You can choose right from them.
Now, if you are confused about buying a Trek bike and thinking about how good are trek mountain bikes? After finding out the features of their full range of mountain bikes, you will be able to decide whether Trek Mountain Bikes are good enough for you or not. So, let’s read more!
Mountain Bikes for Women
You will be surprised to learn that, Trek has manufactured unique mountain bikes only for women and they have done it before any other company around. Now Trek offers both man mountain bike and woman mountain bike. These women mountain bikes come with Women’s Specific Design (WSD). The size, handlebars, and saddles are specifically designed for women so that women can use these bikes more comfortably.
Cross-Country Mountain Bikes
Trek’s cross-country mountain bikes are designed with high efficiency. They are the most efficient type of mountain bikes around. These mountain bikes are lightweight, designed with modest suspensions which make them strong sprinters.
Cross-country Mountain Bikes are also ideal for racing as they are designed for speed. They are lightweight, and you can race through with it even you are a newbie. Trek’s Cross-country mountain bikes are great in responsive handling. However, this responsive handling feature also comes with excellent stability.
Trail Mountain Bikes
Trek’s trail mountain bikes are well known for ultimate versatility. These mountain bikes are the perfect choices for those who ride on different terrain on bikes.
With multiple wheels and tire size option and excellent suspension system, these bikes can handle the roughest and harsh terrain.
There are wide varieties of Trek’s trail bikes to choose from. Whether you are a newbie or experienced rider, you will find your desired one here.
Fat Mountain Bikes
Like its name Trek Fat bikes are designed with ultra-wide tires to increase traction between terrain and tires, so that you’ll have the grip to explore harsh terrain you can’t travel with other mountain bikes.
Moreover, with these fat bikes, you can smoothly travel in snow, making it perfect choice for those who want ride throughout the year.
Downhill Mountain Bikes
Among all other Trek Mountain Bikes, Trek downhill bikes are designed with unique suspension system and ultra-strong frame system, so that you can ride comfortably on most treacherous and the steepest trails.
And if you love to defy the gravity, Trek Downhill bikes are highly capable of stunts and dirt jumps.
It is Trek’s honor, and you will also be glad to learn that, Trek’s Downhill bikes were being piloted by a lot of riders to win world cup victories and championships.
Electric Mountain Bikes
Who does not love to ride spending less amount of energy? Pedal enables electric mountain bikes to increase riders’ pedaling power with the help of an electric motor. No matter what kinds of a trail you will ride, you will pedal like regular road and remain fresh.
With the help of the electric motor, you can climb the most rigorous trials ever.
So, it is now clear that trek has offer everything we need from a mountain bike. Trek has mountain bikes in more than 90 countries and they have a vast network for support and maintenance. In North America alone, they have around 1700 retailers. Trek mountain bikes are also severely trialed and tested on trek mountain tracks. Moreover, Trek mountain bikes are versatile, durable and they provide promising customer support.
There are a lot of mountain bikes around to choose from. However, every mountain bike does not come with many variations, excellent build quality, and useful customer services. Trek mountains bike is durable, comes in different varieties to choose from and also with a great many features. With excellent customer support, they have retailers chain in around 90 countries around the world. So, if you need any customer support regarding your mountain bike, they are at your nearest side.
We believe this review on trek mountain bikes will enlighten you with many features and variations of Trek mountain bikes. Before buying your desired one you may consider one the most excellent Trek Mountain bikes to give a try. We believe you will never be disappointed. If you any further information regarding Trek mountain bikes, you can write back to us. Happy Riding!
- Durable and strong: The mountain bike has an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork, which can absorb collisions and bumps, providing you with an interesting and durable riding experience.
- Size: This bike can be assembled at any time, and the wheel size is 26 inches (approximately 66.67 cm). Assembled product size (length x height): 67*37.4 inches.
- Transmission: Trigger gears and front and rear transmissions allow the transmission to change gears easily and smoothly for better transmission.
- Excellent braking system: the front and rear brake discs can keep the cyclist safe even at high speed and rough terrain. You will also have more control over when and where to stop.
- Packing: 1*mountain bike, packed in carton. Suitable for mountain biking enthusiasts, it is also a very good gift for men or women.
- Scroll down for an assembly video; attack trails and combat terrain on the mighty Huffy Exxo, a ruthless ride in military green; this exclusive is ideal for ages 13 and up and a minimum rider height of 5 feet
- The lightweight aluminum hardtail frame is backed by our limited 10-year warranty (see owner's manual for details); Aluminum (much lighter than steel) provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration
- Promptly draw on 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration with the indexed Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur and micro-shift twist shifter; suspension fork absorbs bumps for a better ride
- Knobby 26" X 1.95" tires bite into dirt and gravel paths with ease in wet or dry conditions; alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims provide smooth stopping power; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for quality
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece crank have responsive feel; Kraton grips remain comfortable to the touch on long rides; kickstand included