The simple secret of maintaining good health is doing physical exercises regularly or at least a brisk walk. When doing physical exercise becoming your habit, your body will be free of serious diseases like cancer, heart diseases, arthritis, and diabetes. Another great advantage of doing a regular workout is to get rid of obesity. The largest number of obese people is living in America, and it the root cause of much chronic illness.
One of the effective ways stay fit and protect the body from illness is riding a bicycle. Cycling is not a rigorous exercise like a pull-up, push-up, and weight lifting. So the exercise attractive to people of different ages ranging from children to senior citizens. The exercise is also economical, interesting and environment-friendly.
Number One : Wear Some Decent Padded Shorts
Cycling is a sport or a pastime that requires you to have a particular outfit that includes specific cycling clothing. Some cycling shorts are good as they might come with an appropriate length, good enough to prevent your back pain. Huge lengthened saddles will not be helpful in your long trips.
Number Two : Wear a Helmet
Wearing a helmet is a must during a bike ride since the armor protects the head from deadly injury. Though helmet designs have changed significantly over the last 20 years but it’s safety necessity remains the same. The price of helmets also varies from model to model and you’ll find both kid’s helmets and adult helmets. When wearing a helmet you need to make sure that it fits in your head snugly; i.e., it is not too tight nor too loose on your head.
Number Three : Get Protected
Getting protection at the beginning of mastering a new skill is immensely important for your safety. In this respect, you need to wear a pair of decent size gloves and knee pads at bare minimum. If you are practicing big jumps include elbow pads and backside protectors in your r list of safety gear.
Number Four : Wash and Oil Your Chain Frequently
You need to wash and grease your cycle chain more often, mostly if you’re cycling in bad climate. You’ll take away the well feared ‘creak’ that cyclists want to avoid. Oiling also prevent wear out of certain parts of cycle parts for example, chainrings.
Number Five : Check Your Tire Pressure
Tire pressure has a great impact on handling of the cycle. When it comes to checking and ride bike in correct tire pressure, many riders make the mistake when they think that the right correct tire pressure is the pressure that is stamped on the tire’s sidewall. But the correct tire pressure is mentioned on the user’s manual.
Number Six : Clean Your Bike Frequently
Warm bubbly water and a soft scrubber will do the work for most portions if the filth is caked on, in which case there are some great spring-cleaning sprays obtainable. Spray your shiny bike all over with a silicone spray without damaging surfaces. This will halt mud sticking on your next ride.
- ➤➤【20-Inch Wheels】:Give your child versatility and power while riding with the 20 " Bike.The car comes with a kettle and a bag, which is convenient for loading sundries and purified water, which is more convenient during riding.
- ➤➤【Upgrade Bike】:This durable ride is perfect for little ones looking to upgrade from training wheels or those ready to try light trail riding for the first time.
- ➤➤【Strong Alloy Rims】：The Bike features front and rear linear pull brakes for crisp, controlled stopping, while light and strong alloy rims add crucial durability without weighing down the bike.
- ➤➤【Adjustable Seat】The tool-free adjustable seat post makes for easy height adjustments while out on a ride, and it's perfect for young riders who are still still growing. Show her the exciting world of mountain biking.
- ➤➤【Premium Quality】:Your satisfaction is our top priority which is why we make sure that every product you receive from us is made with high quality raw materials and is defect-free. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will solve them for you immediately.
- Reinforced frame: high carbon steel frame, strong and durable, high strength, good toughness, better deformation resistance.Comfortable saddle: upgraded comfortable saddle, high-quality thickened sponge filling, making the baby sedentary.
- A-nti skid, wear-resistant and thickened tires: the contact area is increased, the m-ountain bike has a-nti-skid lines, the grip is firm, the resistance is small, the riding is stable, and the use without peculiar smell is safer.
- Brake sensitive and easy to master: front caliper brake, rear holding brake, safety brake setting, brake sensitive, easy to master, more safe to ride.
- Flash assist wheel: upgrade flash assist wheel, mechanical support assist wheel, make the body more stable，It is safer for the baby to ride.
- Closed chain cover design: it can effectively prevent clothes from getting involved in the chain to prevent baby from being hurt.
Number Seven : Drink More Water and Stay Hydrated
This is one of the foremost cycling tips. Whether you choose a water flask or a hydration backpack, make sure you took some liquid at any time you’re heading out. You can practically always find someplace to fill-up along the way, and most cafes are pleased to assist for free.
Number Eight : Consume 100 Calories per 30 Minutes While Cycling
When we do exercise our body burn stored carbohydrate and fat and generate energy. It is true that rigorous exercise burn more calories that is desirable for any fitness enthusiasts. . But the problem with doing strenuous exercise is it quickly drain out our energy and result a dead halt in our workout. So, you need to consume energy packed food for example banana, chocolate bar to get sufficient energy for doing one or two hour of cycling.
Number Nine : Always Tell Someone Where You Ahead
Always you ride puerilities with accidents. So, when you are out with your cycle, always tell someone where you are going for safety reason.
Number Ten : Learn Some Necessary Traffic-Riding Skills
Try to learn some fundamental riding skills suitable for the city traffic. You’ll sense a lot more self-confident for it. Be positive, stay out of the drain, and keep that in mind, you’ve got as much right to be on the street as anybody else. Study the alteration between “primary” and “secondary” position, and use them correctly.
Be happy! Cycling is fun. Follow the above cycling tips, respect other riders, appreciate them, have fun, and eat a cereal bar. Don’t concern too much about having the ‘perfect’ gear or the ‘right’ bike.