At Raleigh rxs, we have a long history but always look forward to the road ahead. For 130 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of what gets the world riding in style and comfort – from the factory to the road, our commitment to spread and add the joy to the ride which has never wavered. We are inventors and Innovators in single speed cyclocross. Raleigh cyclocross stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. It is our promise when problems do arise our primary goal is to get you safely back on the road.
Assembly times vary with experience. You’ll be riding in anywhere from 30 (skilled bike mechanic) to 120 minutes (no prior experience building bikes) by it. It provides you worry free riding. Its disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all the crazy conditions cross can throw at you. Raleigh rxs makes your ride smooth and hassle-free as it includes an advanced braking system and features. At Raleigh, you can ask for help if any damage occurs or you face problems caused by the proper assembly.
It is designed for single speed cyclocross riding and racing with the option for commuting and city riding as well. The Superlight Butted 6061 Alloy with race geometry and thru-axles front and rear provides a snappy ride on any course. Raleigh cycle cross has drivetrain facilities. The single speed means simplicity; get ready to challenge yourself to the core. As long as you’re on two wheels of this Raleigh brand, it’s all good with you!!
- Item weight: 27 pounds
- Offers multiple size. Sizing: 52cm=5'4-5'7, 54cm=5'7-5'9, 56cm=5'9-5'11, 58cm=5'11-6'1, 60cm=6'1-6'3, 62cm=6'3-6'5
- Made with a superlight butted alloy frame
- TRP hylex hydraulic disc brakes
- Features a single speed drivetrain
- Racing with multiple options
Why We Like It?
- Your new Raleigh will arrive partially assembled. You’ll get the chance to use a little elbow grease and learn how your new bike works without having to start from the ground up.
- Provides the ultimate stopping power in the craziest of cross-riding conditions
- Simple and easy for riding
- This bike rides comfortably and seems to be fair for the price point
- Much faster and advanced technology
This bicycle is proved to be an extraordinary as we have no negative responses from our customers. You can ride, jump, hop and giddy in the worst roads by Raleigh rxs. If you’re not comfortable assembling your bike for any reason, please take it to your local bike shop for assistance. We love Raleigh rxs because we love to ride and we need to share that ride with you. So, let’s come together and get rolling. Let’s have a laugh and lean into a loving ride!